Monday, January 7, 2013

Life Hack Monday!

January 7, 2013 - Day 7
Hey guys! 
Anyone who has ever looked at Pintrest knows that it seems that about half of the posts are life hacks. If you don't know what a life hack is, it is tip or trick that you can use to make your life easier! From now on, I will be sharing life hacks every Monday, so if you have one let me know!!! Today's life hack I do not even know where I learned it, but I ran across it today on Pintrest and thought that would be perfect for the first weekly life hack!! An easy fix for a zipper that won't stay up!



Ok, so what you need is a key chain ring, and the pair of pants that cause everyone to yell "XYZ" at you!

Attach the key chain to the end of the zipper. 


Zip up pants and put key chain around the button.


And button pants regularly.


You cant see the key ring unless you are looking for it and it works forever! This is one of my favorite pairs of pants that refused to stay zipped, and now I don't have to worry about the world seeing my undies! Below is the pin that reminded me of this hack!

So there you go, your first life hack of the year from "A Pin A Day"
Have a life hack you want to share? Let me know Bdklrising@gmail.com

See you all tomorrow!
~Kelsy

No comments:

Post a Comment